View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 03:01 AM  
Danny Deepwood
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We have yet to terminate anyones account. Yes we give warning when our programs terms are not met but never have we terminated an account so far.

It is always smart to read a programs terms before putting in a bunch of work that breaks those terms and you don't get paid for it.

I find it amusing that I have not had a problem with an affiliate breaking our terms in many months until this week, I still paid the affiliate for the sales and said I won't honor any more coming from that site in the future. Check sent and account not deleted.

Then this post goes up...

Deepdollars.com is the affiliate program of DeepStars3d.com and DeepThroats3d.com All content is REAL 3D and HD 2D hardcore shot with twin lens HD 3D cameras. Compatible with VR headsets in very beautiful full HD 3D without headtracking. Deep Dollars offers 50% rev share for life and uses NATS 4.1 affiliate software. Start promoting today and
GO DEEP!

Last edited by Danny Deepwood; 09-10-2014 at 03:04 AM..
Danny Deepwood is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote