View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 04:12 AM  
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Deepwood View Post
It was explained to you what happened when your account was deleted. I will share with GFY to clear the confusion.

Last year NATS was being installed on the server, it was not fully functioning, set up or mentioned to anyone except a programmer. I assume that this programmer had mentioned my new program to some webmaster and word got around quickly to a handful of webmasters that found the NATS default template and signed up.

These accounts were deleted and emails were sent explaining that we were not ready for signups to please wait until our programs were set up and template designs complete. Also the text throughout the site was being created and modified for a while, so if you see a snapshot from archive.org it may not be the completed site and terms. Thats it, no account has been deleted so far other than those and all affiliates started new accounts once we announced the program was ready as far as I know. Yes it is a mistake that the site was wide open during development, yes I am new to the business and yes I am doing a few things a little different.

I don't want links from "Free Password" sites.
I want to have clean promotions similar to mainstream marketing world. No deceptive tactics and false promises. I also have had issues with exact match domain names, as many programs do. Please try to see from a different perspective.

I am sorry for any confusion, mistakes happen and opinions differ but the world keeps turning.

-Danny
you are just not getting one thing. that, if you dont allow affiliates to use some terms that pirates are using, like free passwords, that in google, will be links to real passwords to your sites, and people will be able to use your site for free, if affiliates can use the terms, surfers will find affiliates on first page, and will not find the real passwords ... and not talking about that when we registered and promotion have been ready, we did nothing against tos, which you updated after ... but, you have to learn and open your eyes, as you said its not 1995, so adapt, man, and sales will grow ... have luck ... and no drama, it was enough time wasted already

edit: and just to add, it is my business, to know about new sites and programs, thats why i have found you and registered and had promo ready in advance, when you havent been even ready. you dont need to blame your programmer or anyone, they have nothing to do with it

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!

Last edited by TeenCat; 09-11-2014 at 04:18 AM.. Reason: edit explained ^^^ :)
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote