View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 02:11 AM  
xpimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
More online models then only...one? Besides the design or anything else, that s the first thing that an affiliate looks after.

My opinion, if i would launch a cam site, i wil not make it public till i don t have at least 20-30 models online absolute minimum, i consider it an incomplete product to launch with lower nr of models then that.

I worked as an aff manager/rep for a new cam site with only 4-5 models online, do you have any idea how hard is to convince even affiliates with low traffic sources to send any traffic?

It requires a tremendous amount of work and the results will never be as the owner dreams about, especially over night like he wanted.

And the funny thing, you know what it is? He didn t understood why affiliates don t want to promote it.

Don't make the same mistake, or you put more models online and come back or pls stop and return at the things that make you money, you will be better of this way, otherwise is like throwing money and time out of the window

Last edited by xpimp; 10-29-2014 at 02:17 AM..
xpimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote