View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 01:36 PM  
Erik_B
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
UPDATE - Montreal Meetup - THIS WEDNESDAY nov. 5th 7pm

UPDATE - MONTREAL MEETUP ? THIS WEDNESDAY AT 7pm

VISIT FuckingLocals.com ''looks like i didn't post enough to have to powers to post URL links!!''

OK Guys, I am very sorry for the inconvenience of the planning of the very first FuckingLocals meetup in Montreal this week. Let me explain: mistake at the Karting event caused me to cancel the karting.

I got thinking and I decided to start a website for local adult business meetups. So I went through my domains and found FuckingLocals which in my mind fits quiet well! So here it is: I was busy this weekend

So the event has changed a bit?.I am sorry: next time I will be more prepared. We couldn?t make the Karting for Wednesday: and I found it hard to cancel on you guy: please forgive me! So new plan for our meetup...I could have changed the date?but I felt bad because some people told me yes for the 5th and couldn?t the other dates?.so?.since I had already got approval for most of you for the 5th?.

Let meet up for dinner and drinks! 7pm at LE BUREAU bar tapas: a nice place we will be by ourselves and with a DJ, tapas and 5$ pints?.what more can you ask for?!

Don?t miss it! It?s going to be fun! See you at 7 pm at Le Bureau bar tapas - 1642 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest
Erik_B is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote