View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 01:46 PM  
videobunch
Largest Content Provider

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaramirez16 View Post
Hey everyone. I Used to have my own production company a couple years ago called DA3 productions. I was young and had money so got into the industry. I unfortunately didn't take it that serious and ended pArtying more and living the lifestyle then actually treating this as a business. I have about 8 scenes on hand that I produced that I never sold to anyone basically because I never really knew what I was doing. I have scenes most of them HD with some well known girls and pretty much want to to sell them and move on. The list includes Ash hollywood, Arianna Fox, Emy Reyes, Mika Kim, April Oneil, Skyler Price, Melanie Rios, Mia Lelani, Brandy Aniston, Melissa Jacobs, and Aiden Ashley. Yes a couple of these were G/G scenes lol. If anyone is interested or can just give me some tips on how to sell this content i would appreciate it. You can also email me [email protected]

Sent you an email.
ICQ - 364230504
Skype - videobunch

NOW 30000+ DVD titles with 150,0000 scenes and growing. We are your one stop shop for 100% legal content with no BS or excuses. With 13+yrs experience, we are still going strong.

We will beat any Competitors Guaranteed
videobunch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote