View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 12:34 AM  
RRREntertainment

Industry Role:
New Interracial Couple Program Doing Numbers! Already converting!

Join the program here JesseAndDaquan.com/affiliates

I would like to proudly announce our hottest NEW program Jesse And Daquan cash!

This site is doing very impressive in beta and earns almost $100+ a day on average after just a few weeks of being active with minimal natural daily traffic.

We did over $200 in joins Cyber Monday! For a site in its infancy made by a real couple with only a small video library I have to say this site can be a GOLD MINE for for experienced affiliates!

We even have an newbie affiliate who just hooks up the site to a small interracial blog with just 100 hits a day that has already gotten paid out CASH by our program! Imagine what you experienced affiliates can do!

Join the program here JesseAndDaquan.com/affiliates

We are offering 50% on first time joins and 10% on reoccurring!

All affiliates are paid by ModelCentro.com which ensures your payouts 100%

Here are some numbers from the program! Remember only 1 affiliate has signed up so far!

I have a ton of tube videos I will give to anyone who emails me to create customized videos with your referral links as well as the mywhitegf.com domain which I will make subdomains for qualified affiliates. Please email [email protected]

RRREntertainment is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote