View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 08:15 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.L. Kindig View Post
You guys are so gross! That is not how any of this came aobut and Donny does not think heis the new Messiah!! None of these girls makeing the false accusations are even pregnant!

that video that some of you seem concerned about was innocent enough until you sick people started making it to be something it wasnot! Instead of fanning the flames you should find ways to help make sure the justice system doesn't convict another innocent man! What if this happened to you!!

Many of you don't have Jesus in your life but maybe you should and you would be not so dark and much happier people.
What if this happened to me??

That...

would...

be...

FUCKING AWESOME!!!

I mean, knowing that God is directly involved in my life and using me as part of his plan. You know, that is what you said. It's God. Gods will. God is working through Donny.

Stop questioning God.

It seems you are losing your faith?

Or just a bit selective in how you apply it to your life...

Anyhoo... i'm going to do my part as a sane person and just NOT live, and play and giggle half naked with underage girls on youtube. I'll just not put myself in a position to be accused of sexually assaulting them and raping them and continue to act as any sane person would. That is,... until God, in his wisdom, frames me for rape, according to his plan... as he works through me.