View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:46 PM  
PAR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
These guys already annoyed me once in the past few days...

I warned them when they went all agro because I asked the simple question of what their story was and what brought them to fight piracy on behalf of a community you are not part of... It's also highly question able when they start to attack the very same community they say they are freely fighting for...

I already told them their CF setup should be reviewed...

So as I'm sure they are reading this..
You know I know your names, but I also your current addresses, former addresses, cell phone numbers your google plus accounts, FB accounts etc.. All the way down to your radio handle.. I assume Pete you must really like GTO's...

What I have yet to do is map your sites and networks...

Now I've not posted any of the details yet because other than being ass hats and annoying there is a slim chance you are doing some good.

So I will give them a little head start to make things more fun...
Some time in the near future I'm going to dig deep into your setup and everything you touch. If I find you are pirates I will post all...
Now some of this will be public info and some not..

Eric.. I'll be more than happy to take the ban should I feel the need to post the details..
For now keep DDOSing and playing games.. But really I'd take the time to review your own setup..
PAR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote