View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 03:07 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Uhmm... breaking the law to allegedly catch people breaking the law is not legal. Thats not opinion. It's just another example of why you are a loose cannon and just as big a part of the problem. Your attitude sucks, you're unprofessional in every possible way and you're a self righteous, sanctimonious asshole.
In a thread posted by someone wanting tube affiliate programs you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
What he is saying basically, is that you should stop using search engines for example because you can't know for sure that all results are legal sites, with the legal rights to every image, piece of clip art etc etc etc. Therefore, if you are profiting from search traffic, then you are dishonest, if you are searching for something with search engines, you are dishonest.
So, according to you, is running a tube affiliate site using established tube affiliate programs legal or illegal ? Because your conflicting views are confusing.

I guess that if you're now saying that tube affiliate programs are completely illegal that you'll begin hopping in all the threads made by people on this forum who run them and point that out.

What your post demonstrates to me is that I can post a very detailed and thorough explanation of an issue and that it's completely pointless to do so.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote