View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 04:25 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
In a thread posted by someone wanting tube affiliate programs you said

So, according to you, is running a tube affiliate site using established tube affiliate programs legal or illegal ? Because your conflicting views are confusing.

I guess that if you're now saying that tube affiliate programs are completely illegal that you'll begin hopping in all the threads made by people on this forum who run them and point that out.

What your post demonstrates to me is that I can post a very detailed and thorough explanation of an issue and that it's completely pointless to do so.
He was asking a question and you basically called his character into question. I used an analogy to make fun of your position. Any idiot could understand what I was getting at... but then you like to prove that you're not just any idiot.

To answer your question... .If a tube site is following DMCA requirements and not uploading content they have no rights to themselves or encouraging illegal uploads directly or indirectly, then they are free to do what they want in terms of running an affiliate program (strictly from legal standpoint) and its 100% none of your fucking business. Nor is it any of your fucking business if others choose to participate in that affiliate program or work with them.

Not every tube site is a criminal enterprise as you'd have others believe and as your broke ass cheerleaders NEED to believe. Your existence now is little more than empty theatrics so that you can validate your own existence and give your empty and meaningless life both purpose and meaning.

And again, you admittedly ran illegal sites to allegedly catch illegal sites. That's not legal - plain and simple. Talking in fucking circles all day and then periodically announcing that you've "addressed it", doesn't make it legal either. One of the many examples of how you are just a delusional, self righteous asshole.