View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 05:50 PM  
REALBLM

Industry Role:
Adult traffic - I really need an hand...

Hi guys, first of all, sorry if my English will hurt your eyes...

I'm into adult business since around 8 months and i follow gfy pretty every day. I've some adult sites (blogs) but the problem is that doesn't matter how much efforts i put in, my traffic graph is the same every day (150/200 UV's, pretty shit)...

I promote my adult sites on tumblr, twitter and sex.com, i use professional bots for follow/reblog/like on both social media sites, i have some SFW subdomains that i promote on pinterest and facebook aswell. And even if my social accounts grow up (slowly, sooooooooo slowly) my traffic graph have some spikes but pretty much same results every single day.

I really need an hand. I'm not interested on buy followers (99% of times it's fake traffic or bot accounts), i really need someone that can help me step by step and tell me what i'm doing of wrong and what i've to do.
I don't want get it for free, if someone can help me for reach atleast 1.5k UV's/Day i will pay for the time and patience.

Hope that asking for this kind of service isn't against the site rules.
Thanks
REALBLM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote