View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 08:35 AM  
hausarzt
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:mad Review

Alright guys, as promised, here is my review:

January 2th:
I ordered his service. Payed with Paypal. He confirmed, that he received the money and all the details for the sites he should submit for me.
Hey ! I see the payment on paypal ! In 3-5 business days i give you the full report of directory submission !

Januarty 12th:
I asked him if everything is fine and when I will receive my report.
His answer was:
Hey ! In just 3 business day we finish for submit all websites and give you the full report.I want to know if you want submit your websites in search engines for FREE .Thanck you in advance !
Sounds like an auto reply for a bad company I told him, that I already ordered and payed. He did not get back to me.

Janurary 14th:
Finaly he replys with:
Hey ! Tomorrow we send you the report of submission .

January 17th (not "tomorrow"...):
He tells me the following:
Hey ! I don t have time for make the report,i make the report as fast i can and we submit in 60 directory all sites,now depends time for aprove your links in directory.I want review on gfy, but first see the report and after write a review .
I get back to him with a deadline, 21th January, 15:00 (Timezone Berlin). Nothing....

If he does not get back to me in the next 48 hours, I will open a dispute on Paypal. 20 Bucks are not much, but as he can not (or does not want) do deliver what he offers, I will fuck his lazy butt.