View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 01:14 PM  
johnny_d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks for the answers. All this will be very useful for me (it already is). I am wondering about one more thing.

Lets say I have 100 domains (Wordpress Multisite) with 10,000 blog posts on each address. This would fairly good quality websites, but most of posts would be based on spun text (some titles would be rewritten by hand, but not a lot). Url slugs exactly the same as post titles, and so on.

The goal here would be to maximize traffic to these websites, and generate as much income as possible from this. All blogs would be general niche blogs, something like milf, teen, cumshot, blowjob, handjob, mature, and all that. All posts would be spun but unique, and I would say that not recognizable by the search engine sites.

a) would it be better to use several Wordpress installations and different IPs (something like seo hosting)?
b) how would I go about building / getting links to these sites. I am thinking Linkspun (add links to other peoples sites in blog posts, and get other links back in exchange), but other than than, I am not sure. I am also familiar with Link Building Tactics - The Complete List, but I've never tried it in practice. What would I do step by step to improve rankings. I guess I would need to look at keywords but none of these sites would be created with specific keywords in mind. I could probably run some kind of check and see what keywords come up as most used, and so on. In general, how would I increase search engine traffic to these 100 sites (spun text, 10k posts each, 100 domains).

# # #

Another question that I would have, would be about, so called, "seo hosting", where people can sign up for a plan and get, lets say 50 unique C-Class IPs, and from different countries (there is 16 countires to choose from, lets say). How does it work, and how is it useful for xxx sites. I can research that on the Internet, and with these companies too, but I will ask here anyway.

Thanks.
johnny_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote