View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 08:16 AM  
iSpyCams
Amateur Gynecologist

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfap View Post
pre approve the monthly charge at the time of the trial.
Yep. Either that or raise the trial price to $5. $5 is the new $1 and $1 is the new penny. Anyone willing to spend a dollar is willing to spend $5 unless they only have $1 and that's not a customer anyone wants, or unless they plan on signing up to a large number of sites, also not a customer anyone wants. Fraud affiliates usually try to sign up to as many cheap trials as possible as well so that's another good reason not to go too low.

Anyone with $1 trials is either banking on x sells or pre-approving a higher amount or isn't paying PPS or has a solid database of unproductive BIN #'s they can block.

PPS or not, it's just not worth it to do $1. $1 doesn't even cover the transaction cost with most billers I know of, I think an approved transactions costs around 1.24 most of the time between processing and gateway fees and even a decline isn't free. That's why CCBill and Epoch have higher minimums.