View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 05:15 AM  
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
western logic:

we will colonize africa and exploit it to shit, after the countries gain independence from our slavery, we will start wars and corrupt their politicians with out printed money and ruin every chance they have for progress...then when they come to our countries looking for jobs, we will cry like little pussies

I love how the west pretends that its crap should not smell
The Africans were doing very well out of slavery well before the Europeans arrived - and as you know, but I'm sure you chose to ignore, did very well out of selling their countrymen.

Ruin every chance of progress? Like they did before the white man arrived? Have a little chuckle to yourself and see, for example, how late they were at discovering the very basics like mixing metals compared to every other civilisation on earth. If the Europeans hadn't arrived, the sub-Saharan Africans would still be hundreds of years away from their equivalent of the dark ages and a thousand years from an industrial revolution.