View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:47 AM  
mstyanda
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I find it extremely annoying that AFSC doesn't include the licenses with the download when you make your purchases. However it is stated on their website that you need to email [email protected] to get your 2257 licenses. I have never had a problem getting mine that way. Yeah its a pita but its how they do business and its pretty clearly stated on their website. I have emailed them many months later inquiring about licenses and never had a problem getting them.

As far as the rest of what you said I would assume when he offered you the 45 per deal he was under the impression you were buying bulk because that is how they normally sell things at reduced rates. Then once they figured out you weren't buying bulk they weren't willing to honor that price for more purchases.

I have a full time SEO company. They would spank me if I bought random backlinks. Please don't clog up my mailbox with random requests to buy them. Ty!
mstyanda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote