View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 09:59 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Thanks Dalton, i know the layout in US/ Canada and NOW in more "expensive" Czech republic.... thus I have said at the outset, it has to be further " East" ( excepting the skunk from Moscow named Anton) or Asia or South America.

... And NO I will not ever need BG, all my history is soft GG and it works for me... You can check my " looking for soft GG content" and the Russian's "Bowie" thread, I am just too tired dealing with all of this and am looking forward to my summer in Tuscany

FYI: I shoot my stuff in a one day ( and edit it it into about 6 x 30 min clips) for about $ 1,000 USD... I need it, but do not want to shoot it any more, so I felt that paying USD 3,000 for the same should be a good margin of profit. But not according to the shoe salesmen who want to get into production or the Russian cheats who hang around here.

And no, you do not need to explain in private I know the story, i have shot over 100 hours of my material..:2 cents
just one question - always the same 3 girls or you have 18 different girls show up on the same day (when you say you do 6 videos in one day)?

that is a huge difference

anyways - good luck
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote