View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 01:06 PM  
BFT3K
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
If you are implying that some adult sounding domains are also hosted by the same hosting company that hosts my adult Text/SEO services site... that doesn't surprise me. No bank or insurance company will use that as the basis for denying you service. If that logic was accurate, anyone who purchased a domain from Godaddy would be uninsurable because of the other naughty sounding domains that Godaddy has also sold. I also would not be applying for insurance, banking or anything else as "EngineFood.com" ;)

Keep in mind, banks and insurance companies want to get your business... they don't profit from turning away potential customers. They just want to see that A) You are not an asshat and that B) you can provide them with enough plausible deniability to approve your account without looking bad down the line if your history does resurface.
I'm not arguing with you at all. I just spent 2 minutes using free tools, to tie your domain name in with adult - as tangentially as it may be.

If I were really interested in finding more info on you (which of course I'm not), I could dig up all sorts of stuff for free, and more for just a few bucks.

The insurance companies are using government and state-of-the-art services to do this, and believe me, they will find any and all dirt on anyone they set their sights on.

There is no such thing as "online privacy"... period.
BFT3K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote