View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 09:29 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
just one question - always the same 3 girls or you have 18 different girls show up on the same day (when you say you do 6 videos in one day)?

that is a huge difference

anyways - good luck
This is for you Dalton and also for demedia....

This is what I do ( I also make movies for mainstream companies) but on this style, I usually do as follows:

1) I hire three models for 12 h day.... NOT by scenes or by hour !!!
2) I have a small crew mainly a guy who can light and a guy who can stick a microphone close to hear all the " uh ahs" the models make ( I do not want stills).
3) the models bring and do their own MU and bring their own WB based on my suggestions.
4) I find interesting Location .... A nice hotel suite, some stone basement or rustic " something" but I always make a shot or two day time exterior somewhere interesting and free to open it up a bit.
5) props are minimal ( what is on location) but since it is a slight sub/dom... maybe a few props like: nice doggie collar with chain, handcuffs, etc.. Nothing expensive or outrageous.
I always utilise what is available... A girl with her own panties stuffed in her mouth is to my customers a lot sexier then a the same model with a slobbering ball gag in her mouth tied up to some stupid X beam

Before ALL this happens I have a scenario ( NOTE: NOT a script) worked out on paper.... For example " a rich bitch meets some poor addict in a park and takes her home" ( read the two or three exterior shots above) there with the help of her maid ( sister/mother/ cousin/ another reformed addict bla bla) .. Based on the types of models.... Do the play.... It starts with shock " how dare you", then resistance, reluctance, compliance and happy end...

The key to me is suggestiveness rather then explicitness... Eg. If the girl needs to pee ( not for real of course) it is more suggestive and sexy to my customers, if she is not allowed to close a door, then some " proverbial ball gag and a whip"scenario.

The sexy bits are about 10 minutes each x 4 to 6 scenes almost shot in " real time once rehearsed" and the rest of the other 10 minutes x 4 to 6 " the lead up to and the aftermath" is a bit more complex but also NOT insanely complex.

Each clip contains about 2 x 10min sexy bits and 1 x the " in between", i usually shoot A cam and have the lighting guy just " aiming the B cam I have set up in reverse".

And there you have it.

I do edit in FCP and and it takes about a day to edit one of these clips.

Any more questions and I would have to charge you a lot of money :1orglaug:
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote