View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 08:11 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
thanks for your reply!

it is indeed a completely different situation when you take the same girls for everything.

which makes it so difficult to do just one video first - can't hire girls for $25 each just to try

and yes, that payment wouldn't work out here in CZ for the girls.

but actually the part that would "scare" me the most: you seem to have a very specific vision how the content is supposed to look like - and at those prices, the risk would be too high to screw something up and not getting paid.

cheers
Not getting paid is NOT the issue even the Ruski called Bowie would have been paid at least 50 % in advance. If I worried about 500 dollars, I should not be in business. All is negotiable.

But you right,I am very particular what I want but am also willing to help to "script" the content so there would be no surprises well before anybody spends money.

... and it is a business decision for the content supplier, there will be NO profit in the first clip, maybe even a loss, but with the next order of 6 epis, there would be a profit etc...etc...

But as I said to me its all business not wanking, i have done a lot of it but am really tired of it but need it for my site

... That is the sole reason I am looking for somebody younger and talented to shoot for me.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote