View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 07:44 AM  
coolandrew
Confirmed User

Hi Celandina, I could produce the videos here described here in Italy.

I'm the owner of Super Glamour Babes - World's hottest glamour babes site and I produce met-art content but I have no problem to produce more soft content.

Just a question: all the videos must have different actress or, to optimize I can do 2 different videos with the same actress (with different roles) ?

Cheers.
Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
After being burned ( a bit) by some Russian here, I am still in need ( soft/ glamour GG only content... What I mean by that is, NO real genital/oral contact). EG: If she licks her finger, she does it before she sticks it in into the other girl' vagina and you reverse it in the edit.

I do not believe that US/ Canada is affordable, but I will be happy to look at Eastern Europe, Asia or Latin America.

I am looking for 25 to 30 min edited HD clips with a professional feel to them, exclusive to me. Each clip will have 2 models participating and one " attending" = not naked. The style will be sub/dom.

I need about 12 of these per year.... One/ month.

Initially I will ONLY accept ONE clip ( to test the quality) thereafter I will order in lots of FOUR?

I will pay $ 500/ clip.

It is without saying that 2257 paperwork, releases etc... are a must.
coolandrew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote