View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 09:17 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM Production View Post
exactly. you said it perfect. so dont waste your time with me if you want to discuss biz on the forum you pretty big bussiness man :D :D :D

and yes im very stupid. that exactly it. so please go play somewhere else and dont care about me :D
Mea, I do not care about you true, but I care about business and I could have elevated your business above the crap you are doing now.... When you get tired of Pierre W. screwing you up the ass and want to make some money, I will forgive and forget and will be happy to talk to you. I will be in Prague at the end of May shooting the stuff I was hoping to have you shoot for me, but will again will need more stuff in August and every month after that. I do not know where I will stay yet, but have done a lot of business at an upstairs bar at Palladium as I usually stay in KingsCourt.

And you are almost correct I am not a BIG businessman but businessman nevertheless and with a very good reputation.

If you do not get pissy anymore we can still talk and I will buy the coffee.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook