View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 08:59 PM  
pminus

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by webcamsxx View Post
Thank you for this comment. Now come to the point I am a service provider my job is to provide traffic generating service and who told you that I didn't do this I do this for my own too but this service is not saturated yet so what is wrong to earn some more bucks providing this to others who need this. Many webmasters here didn't know how to monetize their adult traffic I saw many threads here and many other forums and whereas many webmasters are desperately looking for traffic. So, If I am providing them this service which is quite transparent that I have mentioned then what is wrong?

You can see there are many traffic providers who are selling traffic and many webmaster who are selling banner and pop-unders in their website to earn some extra bucks why they do this? If they already have that traffic than they can add their own affiliate banners and pop-unders right? But they didn't do that, if all webmaster and traffic provider use to advertise their own website/program only than what happen to others who need them and actually want to pay for the service because they didn't have the resources or they need help of someone to handle this for them.

I hope I am pretty clear please let me know if I am wrong. I will appreciate your suggesions.
Well since you are paying attention to what other people are doing, you may have noticed that most of them do not mention figures like you did. The fact that you go out of your way to sell me on the idea of x*x = N is why I raised an eyebrow!

Don't cry, work! Or GFY!
pminus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook