View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 09:10 PM  
webcamsxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pminus View Post
Well since you are paying attention to what other people are doing, you may have noticed that most of them do not mention figures like you did. The fact that you go out of your way to sell me on the idea of x*x = N is why I raised an eyebrow!
Thank you for the comment. As you can see I just want to be transparent about the facts because I know the traffic flow of the galleries that I mentioned here and as those are paid guaranteed submissions your listing is guaranteed on first row so it's generate the approx traffic that I mentioned here.

Secondly, About the earning potential if you noticed I have mention here only an average and the rates are already provided by the advertisers according to country specific I only mentioned that rates and the traffic generate with a overall income potential that's it. If you have any doubt on the rates that I have mentioned in my thread please mention it here I will be happy to show you that those rates are really paid by the advertisers and the main thing I targeted only medium quality countries and rates are according to them.
webcamsxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook