View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 09:17 PM  
pminus

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by webcamsxx View Post
Thank you for the comment. As you can see I just want to be transparent about the facts because I know the traffic flow of the galleries that I mentioned here and as those are paid guaranteed submissions your listing is guaranteed on first row so it's generate the approx traffic that I mentioned here.

Secondly, About the earning potential if you noticed I have mention here only an average and the rates are already provided by the advertisers according to country specific I only mentioned that rates and the traffic generate with a overall income potential that's it. If you have any doubt on the rates that I have mentioned in my thread please mention it here I will be happy to show you that those rates are really paid by the advertisers and the main thing I targeted only medium quality countries and rates are according to them.
I don't mean to be rude, but I am not going to pay you to use Auto Adult Videos Grabber | 112 FREE Adult Video Responsive Themes. and submit galleries to only 3 places for me. You'll note my first response what to ask if you only submitted to these 3 locations. I want to make my investment capital stretch and I don't see the value you're claiming to offer. I can just follow the model you've laid out already, use the theme linked above and submit where you have made it known you submit.

Maybe there are other people here who will want to buy this from you. Are you going to be accepting affiliates to promote this? I'm sure someone might really like to hear that.

Goodluck!

Don't cry, work! Or GFY!
pminus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook