SCAMMED BY XGV MEDIA, GFY Nick afterhoursstudios, Lloyd Platinum

Give me what I paid for or give me a refund

XGV MEDIA In Las Vegas
GFY name: afterhoursstudios

I bought:
https://gfy.com/gfy-content-market/11...ures-sale.html

and

https://gfy.com/gfy-content-market/11...-discount.html

Sent him 780$ on July 31st for DVD rights, Design, Exclusive resell, non-exclusive and unlimited media distribution on the packages above ( 50% of contract price + HDD cost )
Package came all torn up and empty.. I did not sign for it and he said he would refund me when he got the package back... The package has apparently got lost in the process.. You can check the USPS tracking here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99300070353404

Aug 13th I filed a dispute on PayPal since 2 weeks has gone by and I have not received the content or refund... I escalated the dispute to a claim on Aug 24.

He told me he will send me the money back once he got the package back and I send him a copy of our contract voided ( it's not even a valid license because I still owe him the other 50% )

I opened the dispute for the following
Buyer reason(s):
Empty Box
Externally Damaged

PayPal closed the claim Sept 1 and I did not get anything

Status
We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

What happens next

We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.
----
So he says now if I make this post he will not give me a refund.

Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:04
Hello
Claim has been closed
Can I have a refund now
Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:09
What's your phone number?
We can settle this now or I can post all over the internet..
GFY, XBIZ etc
I'm working with you directly and in a calm matter to get this settled right now
Lloyd Platinum Sep 3 at 19:19
Post whatever you want you little fucken child, I told you when I got the package back and the contact i signed sent back with it voided and you signing it next to the void I would refund, Instead you started calling me a piece of shit, opened up a paypal claim and saying you would send people to my house, So post whatever you feel you need to i have done five deals since this one and everyone received their content and are happy, No likes you or believes shit you say, Maybe you if you talked to my a man and not thinking i was some punk you could bully things would have gone different, Paypal closed your claim and sided with me, you didn't close it so stop acting like you did me a favor, you got my paypal locked up and cost me sales because of it a hard drive and shipping cost
Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:20
Ok I'll just post
Calling a lawyer as well
Lloyd Platinum Sep 3 at 19:21
you post whatever and i will post ever screen shot i have from our conversation, and trust me it will not effect me any
Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:21
You scammed me
Did not get content or refund
I paid you and got nothing
And you don't want to be a nice guy
I'm going to not only hurt you on the boards.. But I'm going to crush your spirit also.
Bye
Lloyd Platinum Sep 3 at 19:23
no i sent you a hard drive and i have the receipt, if the post office fucked up not my fault, you started demanding i over night you a new one after you asked for a refund twice, and you talked to me like a was some puck ass bitch
Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:23
I have no harddrive or content I paid for.
Or refund
I have nothing
I sent you money so long ago and have nothing
Lloyd Platinum Sep 3 at 19:24
My you should learn how to talk to people then, calling people a piece of shit will get you know where
Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:24
Look man, I just want a refund or content.
Lloyd Platinum Sep 3 at 19:24
maybe
Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:25
If you want me to post I will.. or you can just work with me and we go our ways.
Either or I don't care
I prefer not to sign the voided contract till I get a refund..
The contract is not valid till you have the 2 payments anyway
Lloyd Platinum Sep 3 at 19:27
you post shit you wont see shit from me, and right now my paypal is on limited use, thanks to your claim they said i have broke their terms of use, so until they reinstate I can't do shit..
Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:28
Can you send me a Paxum refund or deposit into my bank of america account?
Or as I said before I can get a cash pick up if you like. I have extensive fingers in both California and Las Vegas,.
Lloyd Platinum Sep 3 at 19:29
i don't do paxum, and if you paid attention my money is locked up in paypal
Brandon Ackerman Sep 3 at 19:30
So you expect me to do nothing after I already paid you and got nothing>?

Give me what I paid for or give me a refund

I prefer to just get a refund but I will accept the content and finish up the deal.
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote