View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 08:09 PM  
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCLGirls View Post
The way I see it, marlboroack is not owed a refund at this point. Because for whatever reason, afterhoursstudios has not yet received his product back. Looks like USPS lost the return shipment. That is not afterhoursstudios's fault.

marlboroack, what you should have done is returned the product to afterhoursstudios with $780 insurance, so that if USPS loses your return shipment, you can file a claim against USPS.
Exactly. The Post Office losing a package, which - even with the tracking link that Marlboroack HIMSELF posted - shows it was never returned. There's no way that AfterHours can be faking that.

I have dealt with & licensed content (some of which, in full disclosure he has hired me to shoot) for nearly six years, without issue.

I can't really say anything negative about Marlboroack either, from my own personal experience {I won't get into hearsay, but you all can read GFY for yourself...}, other than the fact that about 3 years ago, for no real reason with some business we were doing...he fucking called my house (which wasn't necessary at ALL!) at like 6 in the damn morning on a Sunday {and I live in Vegas, if that's any indication of how pissed off I was!}...

But, I am making some popcorn and keeping an eye on this thread, because I doubt that anyone has anything bad to say about AfterHours...

Fitz

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote