View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 11:11 PM  
SweetlysinxX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMIFILMS View Post
SO this is simple it looks like this is a deal that had a problem. Do I think that one guys trying to fuck the other guy no. What i think is that there is two guys trying not to get fucked.
I'm sure if everyone got what the wanted. You both can come back to the play ground and say your sorry for things of the past and move forward in life. Is it the end of the world to send out a new drive. Take an old drive clean it of send the stuff out get the rest of your money. Throwing stones on GFY is not going to help anyone just get the guy his content
ship it priority with tracking and get it done. Money in the bank or give the guy his money back and walk away clean. Your right that the stuff on GFY dose live forever so why not have a happy ending its only going to show the people that you 2 deal with in the days to come that your able work thing out and take care of your business. Think about how you got to this point something didn't go right and someone didn't take care of it. Then some one got mad and your mad he's mad REALLY

Now kids , calm down and play nice!
FTP is free and easy! No skinned knees out of that!

Best bulk deals around!!
Fresh faces, Cheap custom content production

SweetlysinxX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote