View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 08:48 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
True Amateur Models is always taking on new affiliates and the payouts are from CCBILL. You would be promoting very amateur girls modeling nude (photo based content) and high resolution photos, but very homemade as well. You can check out the content that you would be promoting by clicking the thumb below. There are plenty of hosted galleries available and the payout is 50%. The affiliate conversions have always been very solid and strong.

I shoot all of the content for the website, (and have been shooting for 12 years, full time) so this is very exclusive content, featuring only 100% real amateur girls.

The affiliate program can be found here: True Amateur Models Affiliate Program

Name: Cassandra
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Department Store
Pictures: 1,870 High Resolution Pictures - HC and SC
Videos: 1 Nude Modeling / Spreading Video

This amateur babe works in a department store, and as soon as I saw her, I went right over to her to strike up a conversation, hoping that she
would become one of my models! And of course, as you can see ...she did indeed decide to become one of my models! Cassandra has a
whopping amount of 1,870 high resolution and very amateur modeling pictures on the website, so there is plenty of content from this babe!
And not only that, but since I shot her on a bunch of different occasions, she has pictures of her with a hairy bush, a shaved pussy, hardcore
fuck pictures .....all sorts of variety from this amateur babe!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Hope to see you on board as an affiliate!
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote