View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 12:22 AM  
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Lloyd.. The fact that you sit here and claim your innocent still after I had to track my money down just goes to show the kind of person you really are.

I didn't want it to escalate to something this big and I warned you before I did it. My name alone is getting larger by the minute.. Not only because I stir up water to catch fish and promote myself this way but also because I have one of the largest content libraries and content licensing companies in the world and it's only getting bigger.

I own RESALE on over 50 studios.. 6000 dvd's, 30,000+videos and well over 100,000 HQ photosets that I have paid top dollar for.. Not to mention all the studios we broker for which makes our inventory even larger.

If you would have given me a refund or the content I paid for I would have had this thread removed and made peace with you and announced it.. But you refused and didn't want to do anything about it.

Truth is I really wanted the content you had for sale as I have loyal customers and hundreds of websites that rely on me for updates.. But you are a scam and a horrible business man and you should be banned for life after pulling this shit. ( Which I'm positive is going to happen after the admins review this along with my other threads you posted on )

I understand that you are going out of business also and I can see why. This is going to be my last post here on this thread as the holiday is over now and it's time to get back to work. Goodbye
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote