View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 10:53 AM  
agora

Industry Role:
You can say what you like 3xmedia,

You're a liar who doesn't have the integrity to disclose the scam websites you work for.

It is apparent that you DID write the two fake negative reviews you like to quote.

The FACT of the manner is that your speil on GFY it TOTAL bullshit.

We enjoy a 99% satisfaction rating among ACTUAL freelancers and users of our services.:thum bsup

You have no direct experience of our services.

You only have the fake two reviews on "Ripoff" website to quote prepared by your company that you hide in your public profile.

HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT US ON GFY?

Oh..I almost forgot.. It's basically JUST YOU and your two FAKE NEGATIVE REVIEWs you like to quote.

Keep blowing your hot air 3xmedia. You're bringing in lots of new business from GFY and other users who also think you're an as-hole making a fool of yourself.

You're just a desperate internet troll. And by the way, we're not paying the $800 with $300 upfront your company is trying to extort from us.

Keep on blowing your hot air on GFY and bringing us new business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
There is strong proof of your scamming activities and bullshit business practices. It's pretty clear that you are making these bullshit accusations to shift the focus away from you - it's a well-known scammer's tactics. you are clearly stupid enough to believe that your bullshit will work on people here but as you can see people aren't that dumb as you think. you just make youself look more stupid and desperate than you already are.

I told you many times, if you are able to read - I didn't write any fake negative reviews, I didn't even know that Ripoffreport site. these Ripoffreport complaints popped up on Google when I did a search for "adultagencyads scam"

BTW: Ripoff Report | Adultagencyads.com Complaint Review Kanata, Ontario: 1233960
that complaint review is from June 06, 2015, interesting those positive reviews on there started popping up last week, right after I posted a link to that complaint on here. how many indians did you hire to write those fake positive reviews? damn, can't believe how clueless someone can be lol.

I can also assure you that I'm not paid by anyone for posting on here. if you want me to stop posting in your threads and warn people about your "business" practices, then start doing business on a honest way, or just get a real job-it's simple as that.

instead of this bullshit we should rather talk direct evidence of your scamming activities and shady business practices posted here: https://gfy.com/20576076-post37.html