Thread: New guy in town
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:53 AM  
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Welcome, but where is Jason Collins??.... And the same question how long before you work with PayPal as Epoch does ???
I'm still around! We are expanding the team to get even more aggressive in the market!

Didn't we cover PayPal already? We would love to have it and as soon as they want to make the API available for other IPSP's we are there. Time is already scheduled with the DEV team, so WE are ready to go - just waiting on PayPal!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Welcome again and say hi to Jason. I will wait I am patient

And a supplementary question : How is the new "revolution" different then what you are doing ( and well ) already for years.
The revolution we are starting is by offering more competitive pricing than the typical 15% (or more) that everyone else is charging as a default rate. By doing only credit cards with CardBilling, we are able to focus solely on cards and offer a more competitive rate. If you are looking for more payment options (Direct Debit/ACH EU/US & Bitcoin), Verotel may be a more suitable option.

My sig refers to switching to Verotel and your first 90 days is 5%. I accept emails for those that would like to know what the rates look outside of 90 days.