View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 08:42 PM  
cottonking

Industry Role:
My expert op - Renting a site is a good idea. However, make sure it has WOWZA server html5 player (responsive mobile yadda yaddaa) and try to avoid FLV adobe per stream charges. Most of you know that. I have found Amember a good solution. I worked a start up that used Amember (it supports zombiao my fav first time or going beta biller). It can also integrate into a tipping solution. If you want to roll your own tipping solution (I have - not too hard) Amember is best supported platform in my expert knowledge. I have used several CAN software solutions (one is on this board) and really it rolls into a cost issue. Most of the CAN software solutions are ok but you do not get access to source code. Eventhough the source code they mostly use is open source based. My days at hustler and playboy in the development departments were usually spent changing our own solutions to market trends in order to stay alive.
cottonking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote