View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 03:06 PM  
MiamiBoyz
fgfdftre6

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
I've been a Mac guy a long time now and love OSX, but I have to bite the bullet and now buy a PC with Windows 10 for a new application we're working on. UGH, I'm dreading having a Windows machine anywhere near my nice pristine Mac's. At least the machine will be an Alienware beast so it will at least look awesome.
Like the vast majority of Apple users looking "awesome" seems to be the major concern.

Personally I think that Apples hardware quality has been steadily decreasing with each year.

All of their stuff is now produced just for the short term as they have now conditioned their loyal "users" to unquestionably upgrading when ever they change the location of a button which is why they have so much cash...they certainly are not spending that on build quality.

Their cash cow iphone is such a piece of shit that they now simply have you buy a new one each year for fuck sake! $$$
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote