View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 03:15 AM  
HenkVPSCash

Industry Role:
VPSCash launches totally new Dutch dating offer!

Haarlem--VPSCash is the biggest affiliate program for Dutch (speaking) traffic. Since 1996 they’ve controlled the Dutch and Belgian market with the best converting offers. However successful, VPSCash always stays innovative. This week they launched a new dating offer for Dutch speaking traffic; RijpZoektSeks.nl , this offer focuses on mature ladies looking for all sorts of men. Do you have Dutch (speaking) traffic? Don’t hesitate and start converting it on the best offers for Holland and Belgium. Create your VPSCash account now at VPSCash.com.
Are you already an affiliate with VPSCash? Don’t forget you can always refer other webmasters and receive a lifetime commission of 5% of their revenue.
Want to know more?

First feedback of testing afilliates on RijpZoektSeks.nl

“By using unique content, VPSCash created lots of new possibilities for promotion” (VS, affiliate since May 2006)
“Within 24 hours I was up and running with 3 LP’s and a fully customized white label. Outstanding service as always.” (KVR, affiliate since August 2004)
“The first results are amazing, thanks to the LP’s created by VPSCash I tripled my click2lead numbers”
“They’ve created something really new. It wipes all existing offers away, we are very excited about this offer and the numbers are amazing so far!” (MD, affiliate since December 2001)
HenkVPSCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote