View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 09:35 PM  
spiral
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Web Development and Marketing services + 1 Free Service of your choice

Hello,
I am the owner of spiral8.net
I am coming with a special offer for November and December (2015)
We will give a free on-site SEO Report on your website or a service of your choice.

What we do is the following:
  • The full package: Web Development [PHP], Mobile App, Design, SEO, Marketing (Email campaigns also included)
  • We offer cheap dedicated hosting and server administration
  • 3 months of free hosting and free support / bug fixes
  • Web development comes with responsive design so you don't have to worry about mobile devices
  • Payment Integration (Everything from paypal, stripe, ccbill, gtbill to any billing merchant you have in mind. We read documentation)
  • We build console type apps that run with cronjobs that can help you with scraping data / generate reports / send emails / automate boring stuff / live bots that can engage your users / dating profiles
  • We work with existing scripts / web apps like (mechbunny, wordpress or any CMS you have in mind, and yes we develop plugins that can be reused on all your websites)
  • Template integration - Template engines we love: smarty, twig(symfony), blade (laravel))
  • Mobile development. Want a version of your website on mobile (Only for android for now)
  • SEO Reports (A full detailed on-site and off-site SEO Report based on the size of your website)
  • Keyword research (Want to know which keywords are best for your website?)
  • E-mail marketing (Yes we can help you with inbox email delivery)

Want to find out more about what we do? Have a smaller budget? Message me and we can schedule a skype call. Let's build a strong product and a long lasting partnership.

Thanks,
Dan