View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 08:58 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAmateur View Post
Always looking for amateur trades.
Link my sig, I have your link up already.
Link has been added!

Oh and by the way, I also run the paysite TrueAmateurModels.com. I basically do everything in regards to running and maintaining the site, as well as shooting the content and recruiting the girls from movie theaters, shopping malls, amusement parks and other public locations to participate in my amateur nude modeling shoots. I have been shooting amateur models (full time job) for 12 years now and have shot over 250 models, as of today's date. So yeah, the site does very well in terms of sales and recurring memberships. Hell, I have even had some members sign up and they have remained ACTIVE members for YEARS! And again, the affiliates are paid on these rebill sales.

If you could use some amateur FHG's on your blog, please do feel free to check out my affiliate program. It's a CCBill program and I think that you would be very happy and satisfied with the results of promoting the FHG's. I have had the paysite for over 10 years now and it also has an Alexa rank of 49,000, so the traffic is pretty good.

So yeah bro ...if you are interested, I am always looking for affiliates!

My affiliate program can be found here: True Amateur Models Affiliate Program
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote