View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 12:30 AM  
Horny Joe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel View Post
Hey, thank you for your enquiry. Our websites are alive and getting more beautiful than ever, with new products coming out pretty soon.

Our new affiliate area will come along with the new products as well. At this moment, we are doing various custom ads and content for our affiliates, adapting marketing material per each partner and their websites. Basically this is how we work right now, focusing on active sellers and improving their results case by case. Please, contact our marketing department at market at wowdollars.com and our team will work it out with you.

On this occasion and on behalf of our team, I am wishing you great 2016, with lots of creativity, prosperity and health!
Thank you for your reply! I will contact you Best wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
FYI
on a serious note, Diesel Action / Wow Dollars have been the most consistent and best converting programs I think ever!

if anyone would like to see screen prints or anything let me know, (icq), i'll prove it. And i have absolutely no affiliation with them, purely only an affiliate

yo Diesel man, you guys, whatever ur doing, keep it up!!!!
Even if I was a small fish and as I have not been touching my sites for a long, long time - I still see new and recurring sales. That is why I was a bit worried But as I can see now, all is goooooooood!
Horny Joe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote