View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 07:28 AM  
EliteWebmaster
Confirmed User

I got ripped off before here on GFY by a well known programmer. Do a search for the GFY scammer "Brandon Kagey" "Scriptworkz", you will see the threads on here where he ripped me and a few other well known members. He took me for over US $12,000 itself. I am just being extremely careful now especially with the rash of scammers that have been popping up on GFY.

The way I look at it, my reputation is flawless. Anyone who has dealt with me knows that I never ripped anyone off. Search GFY, I do a lot of business on the board. So if a programmer is legitimately honest, and intends to hold up his end and finish the project, and with my spotless reputation, I don't see why he would be worried about being paid up front.

Project agreed upon by both sides -----> Finish the project -------> Get paid.

If a programmer doesn't like my terms, that's fine but that's the way it's going to be from now on dealing with programmers on the board. A few bad apples spoil it for the rest of the honest programmers.

And speaking of scammers, JamesW has a bone to pick with me because he got caught stealing my content, and he was dumb enough to use my content posting it here on GFY in his sales ad and I called him out on GFY to stop stealing my content. He is a scammer thief that steals content. Just a little insight about this Australian scammer James W
EliteWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook