View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 09:56 PM  
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
I'm totally baffled by the people who think Clinton is a pragmatic and mature choice somehow. After nearly 16 years of a messed up economy, it is not surprising that populist messages from Sanders and Trump are more appealing to the masses than business as usual.

If I were into betting on horse races, I don't think Clinton has a prayer of beating Trump and that election would be really ugly. I think Sanders could beat Trump, but it is anybody's guess how that competition would ultimately shake out.
Come one. She will wipe her feet over Trump and expose him the clown he is in ANY kind of moderated debate. Trump is nothing but egocentric assclown adding "presidential runner up" to his resume. he will lose, scream for recount in every state in blue and won't go away like bad rash for few months. Then he will be babbling how election was rigged and how he would've been the best president ever. Hillary is a lawyer, Trump is nothing but bully and spoiled brat.
Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote