Old 04-22-2016, 11:07 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaloz View Post
Hello Cyberseo,

Useful plugin! XML solution works well.
How to create from chaturbate RSS to WP post?
example: Female Latest online cams
I tried several times, but I'm no expert ...
Thank you
This feed does not include cam iframes, but... with CyberSEO we can change the rules as we want

So, here is the instruction.

1) Add your feed to CyberSEO XML Syndicator (e.g. Female Latest online cams).

2) I then "Post thumbnail" drop-down box select "Generate from the 'thumb' custom field".

3) Put the following text into the "Custom fields" box:

Code:
cb:image_url->thumb
cb:location->location
cb:interested_in->interested_in
4) Put this code into the "PHP code <?php .. ?>" box:

Code:
$post['post_title'] = 'Chat with ' . $post['post_title'];
if (!cseo_post_exists($post)) {
    $post['post_content'] = "<p style='text-align: center;'><iframe src='" . str_replace('/LQps/', '/Jrvi/', str_replace('track=default', 'track=embed', $post['link'])) . "&bgcolor=white' height=524 width=800 style='border: none;'></iframe></p>";
    $post['post_content'] .= '<p style="text-align: center;"><b>Location:</b> ' . $post['custom_fields']['location'] . ', <b>Interested in:</b> ' . $post['custom_fields']['interested_in'] . '</p>';
    $post['post_excerpt'] = '';
    unset($post['custom_fields']['username']);
    unset($post['custom_fields']['location']);
    unset($post['custom_fields']['interested_in']);
} else {
    $post = false;
}
8) Save the settings and let CyberSEO pull the feed on autopilot

Here is what I've got with your feed and the settings above on my test WordPress site:

Index page:

Random model page:

This time I was using pinterest-like WP theme "Pinboard" by Drag & Drop WordPress Themes ? Themify to show you that CyberSEO will work with any theme and the same cam feeds may look very different depending on which exactly theme you have picked for your own WL cam site. Enjoy and feel free to use this instruction in your projects - it's free!