View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 11:49 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Death does not scare me at all. I don't think about it. I have already out lived my father; My father died when I was nine months old (thanks Obama). I am forty-seven years old now, in great health; Other than having my tonsils out about 12 years ago I've NEVER had any issues. I do not have any aches or pains, jog, bike, and play basketball nearly every day.

I do wonder about older people. My parents, for example, are all in their seventies. My mother mentioned to me the other day that she has "ten good years left" if she was "lucky". I couldn't imagine what that is feeling like knowing that you most likely have less than ten years to live. And my mother is not in the best of health; She's smoked all her life and coughs and hacks constantly.

Recently my best friend's mother passed away. Towards the end she couldn't get up to her bedroom upstairs, and was falling constantly. At that point she had to have known the end was going to be coming soon.

When I go out, I want to out quickly. I have life insurance, a will, and have already made my instructions very clear for when I die.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote