View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 01:53 PM  
JamesAB
Confirmed User

How to create a Chaturbate whitelabel site

First off, this isn't rocket science. Anyone with $10 and 10 minutes can set this up.

Why is it better to setup a whitelabel site rather than just linking directly to Chaturbate?

Cookies & bookmarks. In my experience, my whitelabels convert 10x better than direct referral traffic.

When I setup my first Chaturbate whitelabel, I was slightly confused about a couple of things and never got a response from their support so I just had to use trial and error to figure things out. In hindsight, it's really easy. If you have unsed/parked domains, you might make some easy money by directing them to a Chaturbate whitelabel.

Here are the basic steps:
  1. Register a domain name.
  2. Sign up for a Chaturbate affiliate account if you don't already have one.
  3. In the Chaturbate affiliate area, click on "White Labels" and then click on "Add a new whitelabel".
  4. Choose your design from the Preset Color Options.
  5. Create a .GIF file that is 200x50 pixels and matches the background choice of your Preset Color Options.
  6. Upload your .GIF file to be your logo.
  7. Enter something for your Chaturbate alias. This just has to be unique. Often, your domain name (without the (dot) extension at the end) is a good choice.
  8. Now just fill in your Site name, Domain name, website Title & Tagline
  9. You can tweak all sorts of color options if you want, but for now it's safe to scroll down and click "Save".
  10. Finally, go back to your domain registrar or wherever your DNS servers are located and change your site's IP address to resolve to 64.38.230.2

Once the DNS servers propagate your changes, you can start sending traffic to your domain.

Within a short time you will become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Good luck!

I tried them all in the past year. Chaturbate is the most profitable webcam site to promote
JamesAB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote