View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 08:00 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
If you read my original response to Simon's original post above about me bitching loudly (GFY style about the geek speak ) you would not be surpised if he told me to go fuck myself, as some others did around here when I have voiced a similar complaint...BUT no,he did not !! He answered very politely, that he undrestands my problem and subsequently ( after I have taken Xmas and New Year break) we made a deal.

Yesterday, my new site went live. It was built from scratch by Simon and his team, who put up with my "non geeky" demands and executed them all in a flawless manner. It was done in time and on budget !! After 10 years dealing with many "geeks" this was for the first time, but it will not be the last. Next week we will start completely rebuilding my existing site. I am so confident that it will go as smoothly as the new one went ,that I will be tanning my ass in Tuscany while he and his team sweat over the work.

If there was an equivalent to TripAdvisor in "geek world" Simon and his team would have received 9.5 ( 10 is only reserved for my wife )
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook