View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 07:34 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmedianetwork View Post
talk to the guy with a bit more respect firstly... you don't have to be a geek to know what joomla is, just like you don't have to act like a ass hole to be a "business person" and frankly if you don't know what cms your websites use you are a fool. What serious "business person" doesn't take the time to the basic details of there business is built on.

Anyway cumsh can you send me your pricing ect

Believe it or not I did not know what Jummla is, I thought it was some sort of Caribbean vegetable or soup..

And I do not know the difference between Mech Bunny, PHP or and I have NO clue what CMS are my sites are running... All what I know it is some coffee brand called Java and some geek who is ripping me of every month is telling how hard he works....and that is why I am here looking for replacement which thankfully I have found with a member here ( SexJoker)....

... And you should have heard what language I have used when some other " bimbo geek" tried to pitch his services and I have given him piece of my mind and SexJoker joined that thread and we made a deal.

Also this site is called " Go Fuck Yourself" not "Respect Your Geeks"....so go fuck yourself is mostly a term of endearment.

Anyway I have said elsewhere here: I pay geeks to make my sites successful and when they take advantage of me I fire their ass and hire geeks who have respect for money. I have also tried to help the OP with the simple fact that " geeks do not need other geeks", that is why there is soooo much geeks here looking for gigs and getting none because most here are other geeks.

If on other hand you speak "business speak" you get my business, as SexJoker did more then once, and others for other services.

So, get your sensitive feelings out of the equation, this is no different then you accusing me that I do not want to learn what V1 or V2 is when I am taking a plane. For that I trust my pilots.

celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook