View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 12:13 PM  
wildphoenix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I have no idea if we have met here on some thread where I was looking for a lezdom content and I said no to yours and now you are pissed off ? If I have said something unflattering about your content or your models, then I am sorry. If I did not, then I will refrain criticising, after I have looked at your site.

BTW: its "him", Celandina is a monicker just like FlyingPhoenix.
Lol no im not pissed off, and no you didnt turn down any of my content or models. If you look at our email exchange, you said you were looking to commission content for your site. I gave you a list of my models available, and you selected 2 of them. Then when I asked for a deposit, you dropped off. Then a few months later, you emailed me again asking if I could still do it for you, and then after I replied you dropped off again. I sent you a couple follow up emails and never heard back.

So no, I am not pissed, I am just letting this guy know that he was not missing anything, since you have a reputation of dropping off and wasting people's time while gloating about how great your businesses are. Thats all.
We do custom content (fetish, solo, b/g, g/g, b/g/g, b/b/g, orgies and more) and sell exclusive and non exclusive clips, videos and photo sets. We shoot and format completely in HD and can edit your videos to your needs. We have several photographers for your amateur needs all the way up to professional sets. Email us at [email protected] or skype wildphoenix1!
wildphoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook