View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 07:14 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildphoenix View Post
Lol no im not pissed off, and no you didnt turn down any of my content or models. If you look at our email exchange, you said you were looking to commission content for your site. I gave you a list of my models available, and you selected 2 of them. Then when I asked for a deposit, you dropped off. Then a few months later, you emailed me again asking if I could still do it for you, and then after I replied you dropped off again. I sent you a couple follow up emails and never heard back.

So no, I am not pissed, I am just letting this guy know that he was not missing anything, since you have a reputation of dropping off and wasting people's time while gloating about how great your businesses are. Thats all.

I would appreciate you posting any of my e mails to you ( or your to me ) here. I think you are confusing me with somebody else. I have also no clue what "commission content" is...That is why I think you are mixing me up with somebody else.

I am also not as foolish as to order a content ( or pay deposit or any other money) without a proper licesnsing and work for hire agreements being signed first. I would have asked for and would have sent these to you. If we did not get to this stage you are,as stated above, mixing me up with somebody else or we were just exploring possibilities, or you are doing the Lyin' Hillary schtick....
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook