View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 11:02 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks View Post
Your housing problem isn't here since freedom of movement... Should have start building houses 20 years ago
Yes the UK should have. It should have raised taxes so the could have afforded to build house for the 500,000 arriving every year. They should have increased taxes to increase funding for the NHS, Education, Police, and all the service people demand. And enough to meet the new arrivals who can't afford to pay for their own needs.

Quote:
You bet private investers won't invest in building houses in the UK. What are you talking about? Borrowing money to build houses? Do you know how many private investers are looking to go somewhere with their money? Try to figure out why they aren't doing that...
I'm talking about the Government borrowing money. you do realise that the rents most can afford will make the chances of the loans being repaid by those renting inpossible.

Quote:
Yeah yeah... "we have no land available" Go look at google maps... Land enough!
So we concrete more green fields.

Quote:
The welfare-state is a non-sustainable model... whether you're in or out the EU...
All i'm saying is is that a brexit won't save your country...
Exactly it's unsustainable unless people vote to pay more taxes to meet the needs of those who can't afford. Adding 500,000 people per year to the numbers of needy is going to make it even more unsustainable.

Quote:
I couldn't care less about a brexit. Eu-project allready failed. I allready said that it can't be done half-way... Europe would have needed a dictator to accomplish that.
So someone like Junker would be better.

That's the stupidest statement yet. He would take your money and give it to Greece. Have you seen the debt his country is in?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote