View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 11:38 PM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Most liberals I know don't hate the Constitution, but you are right, the feds so far have shown no interest in changing pot's status on a national level. Neither of the current candidates is going to change that. However, I think we will see more and more states legalizing and eventually it will be like gay marriage. Eventually, we will end up with multiple states that have legal pot and then it will be challenged on a federal level and end up in front of the supreme court. What they do with it remains to be seen.

All that said, I think as countries go we have a hell of a lot more freedom than many countries in the world.
I'd bet if you spent a little bit of time on the beaches of California talking to nothing but liberal stoners about signing a petition to toss out the Constitution 90+ percent would ask where they could sign away their newly achieved "right". In fact I should email Mark Dice about doing it.. lol Have you seen the clip of them being upset about Trump's son killing a dinosaur?
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote