View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 08:52 PM  
Dave wholovesvintagestyle

Industry Role:
Drop-Dead Beautiful Polish Model Who Would Love to Be Featured

I know a drop-dead beautiful Vintage nylons, lingerie, fetish, bondage, BDSM model in Poland. She is "Wanilianna". I am trying to promote her and wonder if you would be interested in her.

I want advice from the adult community how to best and properly promote a wonderful, beautiful Polish model who (I think) provides the world's absolute best retro 1940s & 1950s vintage nylons and vintage lingerie erotica photo-sets, website videos, and her best offerings -- her private/custom videos! She reminds me of Bettie Page and she, with total class, brings back the clothing and lingerie styles from the days back when getting a glimpse of a woman's underwear was truly a special experience. I discovered her recently and I am amazed at her beauty and her pure dedication to vintage nylons, lingerie, bondage, and BDSM erotica. I want to help her become better known outside of Poland. I offered to help her because I think she is most capable of becoming world famous -- if only I could contact the right people to help me promote her. I want the world to know about her. She is worth it!

Here are 3 links to the model I'm asking for advice on how to promote.

waniliannas-vintage-nylons.tumblr.com,

clips4sale.com/studio/86735/ and

wanilianna.com

I apologize that you will have to paste this into your browser because I need at least 30 posts before I can post links.

Thank You,

Dave
Dave wholovesvintagestyle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook